I'm 13 years old and I don't know if I hit puberty* yet,one of my friends told me that if you masturbate alot you will hit puberty faster.is that true?

No. That's not true.

It actually is true. Most kids who haven't hit puberty don't masturbate. My first time I was in the 7th grade and i had no idea that i was doing it. Back then I slept in my boxers and had gotten a mosquito bite right on my penis. I remember I had kept doing the jack off motion and then all of a sudden I thought I had to pee but instead of piss it was semen. I think as a kids body expands their brain does to. They want to explore more and masturbating is part of puberty.

What a load of sh*t. Masturbation does not make you go through puberty any faster. Puberty is determined by genetics among other things like where you live and what you eat. Don't listen to brainwrek. He is spouting sh*t that isn't true.

no of course not but it can happen at any time from 12 -18 years old trust me i was like you at the age of 15, but i went through puberty at age 16 and now i am not concerned don't worry you will go through it too.:-)

Yes it does I got curious and started it and shortly after I started being able to ejaculate and I started goin through those fases but ya it does

I read that sexual activity arouses testosterone. And that guys who do that start puberty earlier than they normally would. I wish a doctor would tell us if this is true. I cannot find the answer on the web. I also read that hitting puberty eventually stops bone growth. So that those who mature later grow to be taller than they would. There is a lot of competition to be manly. But your day will come. When it does, celebrate and live it. Don't look back. A boy in our school did not begin puberty until his senior year of high school. He ended-up being a famous pro football player. So be confident. People like confidence. Don't compare yourself. If you develop the habit of criticizing yourself, you will criticize yourself all of your life and become a looser. So decide to be a winner. Be loyal to your body. Loyalty is manly. People respect people who are loyal to themselves and to friends. Once puberty hits your testosterone will be very high for about 8 years. Guys who hit puberty late have the high testosterone into their 20's. They are the studs with women when it matters. They can build muscle fast. They are very happy that they got the process started later. As a man you will see that it was worth waiting for!

Lol I'm f*****g 11 and just hit pewberty and started masturbating at 9

THAT'S EXACTLY THE SAME AS ME!

Same with me

I did too

It's like you typed in my story lol

Puberty is a thing that happens over time and u can't rush it its like growing but your penis is growing and u are getting body hair but u can't make your self grow over night just like ur penis u can madturbating and it just grow. Give it time and u will see results

Yes it does, before i hit puberty i used to masturbate a lot, and then I ejaculated sperm, it was very watery and low, as I've grown up my sperm is now thicker than ever, when I asked my brother when he hit puberty he said he was in 8th 'grade, i hit puberty on the 6th by masturbating, I dont know if that is proof or anything, but just saying, you said "Genetics" lol.