ok, so this is pretty awkward, but I totally went to the Gynecologist the other day and she said I have a really awkwardly small vaginal opening....so my instructions were to strech it a bit using my finger....uh umkay....HOW??? I have read stuff, but seriously....where? I mean I know the general area, but every time I try I kind of end up going NOWHERE....and its pretty confusing...mostly cause I tend to over think things....so the more explicitly clear and detailed the instuctions the better.
Thanks!

well I guess you can try looking for your vaginal opening with a handmirror, but it's about a couple inches from your anus towards your clitoris. The mirror should help you find it, but if you need to stretch it out, you might want to get some personal lubricant or get yourself in the mood before you just stick a dry finger in there!