So i see that there are a lot of girls my age or about that want tips on how to masterbaite and don't really get some answers that are straight forward. Well here you are! (also if you want to add onto the list go right ahead ^^.

If you've never stuck anything in your vagina before you might want to start off with rubbing your clit. It's the area that's right below your pubic hair that looks like it's sticking out sort of.

Then if you want to try, stick a finger (best it be your middle one) don't put your fingers in too deep if you're a virgin otherwise it may ether hurt or you may lose your veil (this all depends on whether or not your veil is higher or lower that other girl's, it varies)

If you're more experienced with masturbation and want to try something new here are some objects I like using (from least experience to the most):

the end of a thin sharpie or pen
the end of a somewhat round disposable shaving razor
the end of a thicker sharpie or thick pen
the end of a non vibrating toothbrush
the end of a thick makeup brush (preferably smooth)
the end of a hair brush*

* please note that hair brushes DO come in different shapes, sizes, and textures as does a man's penis. It's best to try out a smooth smaller one before rushing in to the thick and roughly textured brush. If you do, trust me IT WILL HURT, ALOT (i made this mistake myself once >.< )

Also if you want you can run a shower head (water on) near your vaginal area to stimulate it.

thank you soooo much this helped me but i also have questions ill need answered in a different post

Also if you have accsess to a electric toothbrush put it on ur clit or at ur opening

This helped so much thx
I also sometimes watch porn whilst I do it. It can really help
Do u guys maserbaite with ur clothes on or off.

well i like the sharpy and it feels good but how am i suppose to work it and make it feel better

also if you are very expirenced then lie on stomach and grind your hips into your bed while rubbing/playing with you vag and/or clit

Thank you. You really helped me

thank you so much this has helped me alot

Thank you soooo much

Well first you rub yourself at the top of your clitoris (your lump) (moving round like circles) with one finger and start to get a little senstive stop when you feel a little sensitive andslide your fingers (one might be best to start with) inside you and then pall out and rub your clitoris again constently building up to come (if you can slide another inside you when do so it will make alot of differnce) and then when you are ready slide your fingers deep while rubbing yourself at the same time. The more you rub and slide, the better the feeling you willhave in the end.
I hope it Works.
reply if it works and makes the feeling more exciting.

Some guys do it while thoe clothes are on( kind hard to do) but others will do it with no clothes on or in their boxers which is way easier

thank you so much

What do you do if your vagina is from a sex change?

It worked I came twice