I masterbate.. ALOT. I finger my clit hard and love it. I have a few problem though.. I get my climax (I dont really know, i mean after i get this I cant go any further) and I cant shove anything up there. I am 15 and I love porn.. alot. I tryed to shove my finger up there and a toothbrush but i cant get far.. I can get to the tight o (vagina hole) part but i cant get further. I dont know why,.. and I realllly want to just masterbate with my really nice thick toothbrush. My lesbian friend (I am thinking I mmight be bi) said she can see if she can get something in me.. SO any suggestions on getting something up there?
:)

This is actually my question but i made a account a few minutes later.. sorr:P

Sounds like you are hitting the Hymen. 

sounds sexy! :D

Hi I'm also 13 , actually ... i have HUGE .. >.> boobs and like all you have to do is get in the shower and watch porn ONLY if its waterproof. : ' 3. , I do this EVERY night I'm able to get 2 fingers in me at the moment . Also a marker works too ! A soft one tho' ) ; but watch pornos first then touch yourself ion know about you but Girls sucking c*cks really turns me on ; ' 3

Dear RenetLove Have you tried  mutual Masturbation with your Lesbian friend? With her consent you can indulge it when you two are left alone in your home.Both of you remove your garments, and start explore your bodies, such as kissing , hugging and caressing the breast nipples. After rubbing the clitoris for some time try licking the Vagina & Clitoris with your tongues. some Lesbian Girls are doing regular Cunnilingus whenever they get chances of alone in their home. They say they attain immense pleasure in this way of doing masturbation

I worked my way up I started with something small and now I am using something that has a 4in diameter Just keep working at it

If u dong have a life proof case or any thing put if phone in a plastic bag and make sure it is closed verry well if u still r scared it will get wet u can duck tape the top