Ok, so im 15 and a girl. I really would like to masterbate. Ive tried to finger myself, rub the clitoris, using the shower head, and humping pillows. The one that felt the best was humping. The others didnt feel that great. I thought maybe I was doing something wrong? So maybe you guys could help me by telling me how you masterbate? That would help alot thanks!

Actually, it sounds like you're doing fine. You've pretty much covered all the bases, and what feels good is down to you.

I won't offer any tips, because in a Big Brother world, that would probably count as incitement and get me locked up.

It's your body, and it is isn't painful, that's fine, and if it isn't pleasurable, why bother?

The way i masturubrate is getting a pillow a nd putting my hand under it. then i rub the pillow near my clitoris and curve my hand and rub harder. then i get a hot water bottle ( full of water) and do the same thing! it feels great!!!!!!!!!!!!

well if u have a bath, tell ur mum ur having a bath get in turn it on and put your vagina under the focet it feels ok

girlgurl wrote:

YOU CAN USE CUCUMBERS CARROTS GOLF CLUBS BANANAS AND DILDOS

i think using something that like vibrates, which i use a back massager. its long, and can vibrate, but i always put it on low, because my parents can get suspicious, just buy one, and if your family uses it, just clean it with soap and water, and its ready to use! :-P

i new to this too i think of the hot girls in school

i tryed thatand it works thanks =)

The way i do it is getting naked then laying on my back and den taking a teddy bear using the tip of his nose and rubing itt up and on my clit making noises ovecouse whn im home alone u just havnt to get relly turned on and wntt 2 f*** so bad u cntt take itt any more get on ur stomach and hum the bed relly get n 2 even masterbate n sum one elses bed 2a make it seem even more naguty i do itt n my sis all the time

Here is my evening routine.

Say that you r havin shower. Go to the bathroom and put the shower on full blast. Bring the shower closer and farther from ur vagina. Then get out and while brushin your teeth get a wet wipe. Put it over ur vagina and use the electric brush to massage the cliritis. Then do it really hard and keep it there untill u feel like u will scream. Now brush your hair. When u finish stick the handle up your hole abd hump it. Adter go to ur room and finger urself and think of ur crush or bf on top of u. U can use ice too but it didnt work for me. Then hump a pillow.

U don't need 2 masterbate with me around. ;)

Am a 13 yr old guy that needs mor than the old masterbaite thimg i would like the picture swap and dose anybody would like to do that also new tbings to try out to

I'm lucky. I have a cell phone, and there is a button that sets it to vibrate when it rings, and I can just press it over and over and it will constantly vibrate and i just put it right up in my clit and rub it in circles.

i do the same thing awsome feeling

It would feel really good if ur really wet down there from natural juices so just stroke the outside of your ...... And maybe watch porn and then fingering and objects would feel good inside