I'm a 14 year old female. Ive used my fingers and I don't really feel anything from them. I loveeeeeee the clit rubbing, but it's getting old. I don't have a shower head thingger, or a vibrating toothbrush. I wanna try something new, any suggestions?

dear if u cant feel anything from ur fingers , then u might are using ur fingers in wrong way !!
try and relax and find the most sensitive spot between ur legs and always keep totching it and think of naughty stuff like ur girlfriend or boy friend :)

Hi, I have some advices  and techniques.

Okay, so it is nothing hard. I have been masturbating for 2 weeks, and all you have to do is rub your clit and touch your vagina a little. What I do is I go straight to the clit and rub it slow, in circles, and around it too. Then once I start to get wet I put my finger in my v and then go back to my clit. Once I wet my clit I go really fast, and sometimes with my nail for extra pleasure. If that isn't working well I put my finger in my v, (only if i am wet), I keep my finger there AND rub my clit at the same time. While the finger is in the v I move it around to give extra sensation. After about 15 min I orgasm, it feels so GOOD!!! And while the pleasure is building, DO NOT fight the feeling of peeing. It is not pee, it is another type of lubricant that comes from the peehole. 

PeaceToAll

Press your vagina up against a water faucet. You can also use a water hose. Put the hose inside your vagina and turn on the water.

Do you still masturbate a lot?

Will that harm your vigina?

Try a broom a plastic one the end of it really helps you can lubricate it or just already be wet
hope I helped.

I like to go into my bathroom and have water from the bath faucet run all over my vagina and one I get really close to having an orgasm I stop and finger myself really hard and rub my clit for about 5 minutes then I go back to the faucet and I have the best orgasm of my life it feels so good.

use minty gum or cough drops, the menthol feels super good.

U put them I ur p***y? Is that healthy

I have been doing that to but know the water gets cold and my V feels very dry any suggestions ?

One of my favorite ways to masturbate is to scoot under the bath tub spout, put my legs up on the wall and let the water fall directly onto my clitoris. This is way better than the shower head because of the duller sensation and can leave you with one of the most intense orgasms.
You can find online something called The Water Slyde if you get tired off the putting your legs on the wall and getting you hair wet. It is an aid to the bathtub technique that pretty much brings the water to you. Hope that helps : )

One of my favorite ways to masturbate is to scoot under the bath tub spout, put my legs up on the wall and let the water fall directly onto my clitoris. This is way better than the shower head because of the duller sensation and can leave you with one of the most intense orgasms. You can find online something called The Water Slyde if you get tired off the putting your legs on the wall and getting you hair wet. It is an aid to the bathtub technique that pretty much brings the water to you. Hope that helps : )

Your right that foset felt so good