Hi, im a 14 year old girl and i am REALLY turned on, i wanna masterbate and no i am not a virgin. I love it hard but dont know how to do it! Any ideas?

u could either use a cucumber or put your phone on vibrate and rub it on your clit or u can finger yourself at your own pace or rub ..feel free to ask anymore questions

well, rub your clit, finger yourself, use a didlo, vibrater, hump stuff and a personl fav go in bath and put ur vagina under the focet its so good!

Masturbation by young Girls is done by rubbing their Clitoris. Sit comfortably in a Chair with wide open your both legs. Apply some oil, like Johnsons,baby oil in order to lubricate the vaginal Pathway. Rub your Clitoris with your index finger and you will feeel joyful sensation

Masturbation is a very normal practice done by both Teenage Boys & Girls.
You said that your are not a virgin. That means you might have had a sexual act with a Boy.

Now you want to know how to do Masturbation.
First shave your all Pubic Hairs and keep your genital area Clean.
When you take bath aplly some body lotion or Baby oil on the Clitoris and rub it for abot 4 to 5 minutes. you will get a very Pleasurable sensensation.

Do you have a Close and intimate Girl Friend? If the answer is "YES",
Indulge in mutual Masturbation with her consent.

If she is agrreable lie naked in th bed fondle each other Breast s, caress and suck the Nipples etc. Also rub each other Clitoris.
This way of masuturbation is safe and very pleasurable sensation

Have a nice and Happy Masturbation Day.

hey when i do this pee comes out not cum im dyieng to masterbate

Good answer... :P

This might be long but it's what I do. I lie down in the bath with my legs wide apart. I massage my clit and get all turned on. With the shower head I squirt it on my clit and it feels great. Then I put a finger inside me and start moving it up and down. Then I put 2 fingers and do the same. By this time I'm really turned on and it feels great. I go hard and fast, like really fast, then I do one more shove really deep in my vagina and it feels great!! That's pretty much it! Good luck!

Is baby oil safe?