i masturbate using a pillow . i rub my penis slowly on it. i would do it once every 2 weeks but now i'm doing it once a week. can this be dangerous?

not that I know of, but of course Im a girl so I wouldnt reallly know. I hump pillows alot, and Ive heard of guys who do whatyou do so no, I dont think so.

no you are fine. my friends brother humped pillows to get off instead of using his hand. i myself use them to get off also sometimes instead of penetration and i am a 21year old woman.

No, no efects will some if it works do it. :-D

I enjoy humping pillows to get off, they feel so good and never say NO. always there for me. I only use down pillows.

mmm i like humping pilows too feels real good i like to get naked and watch myself in the mirror.

No harm, but it may stain some pillow cases. XD

If you are doing this ocassionally, you're fine.

But if you are constantly doing this without getting out and meeting people... if you are inwardly focused through the day... if you have no friends... if you plan your day solely to make room for the opportunity for masturbation...

...then you have a problem. You need balance in your life. But once a week is not a problem, given the above warnings.

why would u have sex witha pillow my fiends say but i dont care it feels nice and so oo sexy