How to hump a pillow?

what does humping a pillow mean?

umm well it different ways you can hump a pillow like laying on ur side ,put the pillow in between ur legs up to ur  vagina and trust ur hips forward really fast. you can sit up on it between ur legs on ur vagina , u can do it with ur undies on or just naked and slide up and down on the pillow. i think it would be easier if you just use ur fingers and rub ur clitoris( a bubble feeling organ that is located above ur urine hole at the top of the vagina ,when u open up the lips of the vagina).

I kneel down on my bed with my feet under my butt, spread my knees far enough apart and put the pillow under me. I have some soft cotton panties that I wear when I do this so I don't irritate myself (speaking from experience). And I just shift my hips back and forth so that my clit is rubbing against my panties with the pressure of the pillow making it feel amazing. You should try it! Like the other person said, you'll find a spot or position that works best for you.

Looks like it is much easier for us boys. Down with the zipper, out with the boner, 20-30 seconds ha****b,and cum. And often must some other clean up the mess:) Have a nice week

Hey, I don't know if it will work for you girls, but it works for me, when your in the tub, get a rubber glove, fill it up with water, tie the top, open up your legs like you are giving birth, and put it up your vagina hole. It feels so good !! I do it before my boyfriend comes round because it turns me on so then when we have sex, 

Tom if she's not interested I'm interested in you!

Why don't you use profile pics,and why can't you people act normal in here.This is not a site for perverts and pedos,We,users, reports to steady or direct to the police if we sees illegal behavior at this website!! So stay away you too

I love being turned on when I hump,it makes me so wet and my boy licks it all out

Why have my answer got 2 dislikes?? Must have been some perverts who gave me those 2. BTW,,I don't care! I meant every word in my answer!!!!

Humping is so good in your pillow I feel so confident and relax let your dog like you in the vigina and it feels good

A couple of month's ago my friend introduced me to sex she invited me round to her house her parents we're out till late she laid me down on her bed and said let me show you something she got a pillow placed it on the bed she then told me to sit on it and start humping it then she showed me a couple of different positions I called my boyfriend round and she did the same and when they came round we started getting undressed and my boyfriend pulled me into a kiss and then started humping me hard and fast then we lay on the bed and I lay on top of him he started to hump me again but more harder this time I went home feeling happy so far me and my boyfriend have had sex 7 times I hope your 1st time is as good as mine

Make that
24 times

Good idea tried it once or twice!

i humped a pillow so good last night and it felt so good but i had an errection for rest of day and now it is hard to get a boner pleas help what should i do

As the classic doctor's reply to It hurts when I do this, "don't do that".