ok, i decided to use a pillow to masterbate the other day. i folded the pillow in half and put my ***edited by moderator*** ** inappropriate posting** in the whole. i was watching porn and masterbating at the same time. i was lieing down and the pillow was above me. i started to masterbate and the pillow was tickling me when i was doing this . after a little time i felt good and continued. when i got to the climax of the pleasure it stopeed when i was about to come out. is this normal? how can i improve the pillow technique?

Well the first time i did it, i used the same method except i simulated the doggy style position by standing up and using more hips. The experience is nothing compared to masturbating using your hand ;-)
As for the "is this normal question" i don't know

Ok i do this all the time, What i like to do is place the pillow with the pillow case on it, get on your bed stick you ***edited by moderator*** ** inappropriate posting** in the flapp of the pillow then place another pillow ontop. lay flat with your stomache on the piklows and your ***edited by moderator*** ** inappropriate posting** under the first pillow case. If you can, watch porn while doing it "of course" I do this before bed and when I cum, i just flipp over the pillow. I havent had sex just a blow job but im geussing its pretty damn close. Have fune!

Using thick red floral comforter would be of more pleasure than the pillow. Hugging and rub you penis against the thick soft comforter makes you feel hug and ***edited by moderator*** ** inappropriate posting** a sexual woman. The red floral would stimulate you sexual lust as if a pretty woman wearing a red/pink floral gown, half-naked lie aside. You then cannot help from hugging her and get to the climax.

what i do is put put a little pillow under the big pillow and get on top of it and hump it

im a girl and i just finished humping a pillow type thing. i have a huge teddy and i lay on my back with it between my legs. i would bend my legs and hold them while humping fast or slow what every gets you wet. then i squeeze my legs together and i get wet. i didnt do it for long so i didnt get an orgasm but i could really feel it coming on. :)

Stick the end of a brush up there and hump the brush as your hump the pillow. Worked great for me :)

Help me I have a felling I want sex because of so much porn

you would put the pillow on the edge of the bed and go on top of it and watch a porn and move back and foward this is a realy good way to masterbate

why did you do this? what was your technique in masterbating with the pillow?

did it work better then your usual way of masterbating or not?

if it did or didnt please post why.

thanks for reading hope to see ur post.

How old are u

I do Mmm must be good

I just got done humping myself I'm a girl and why when u do your self why do u shake while master baiting

Probably means that you are close to reaching orgasm.

is not good