Im 17, and I do masturbation myself by humping pillow. I sit on the pillow with my legs open and rub it up and down or hit the vagina with the pillow (the way a real sex happen when woman is on top). After a few minutes, I feel just so great. By doing this, does it make my vagina loose . Im afraid if one day i get married and have sex with guy whose marry me for the first time, he will think Im not virgin cos my vagina is loose but actually I never have sex for my entire life.. I just do pillow humping. PLEASE HELP. I ALWAYS THINKING ABOUT THAT .

Hi honey! It does NOT make your vagina loose - your vagina is a muscular cylinder and the only time it becomes "Stretched" is after child birth! Women use tampons, etc and are still virgins, so don't worry about that OK? you are TOTALLY FINE & intact!

Really, so when I have sex with my partner someday he didnt tell me that im not virgin cause of masturbation ?

you said that , the time that vagina stretched is after child birth. How about when having sex ? It is not the reason for loosing vagina ? because you said that only after child birth right ?

The vaginal wall is ALL muscle, the hymen (piece of skin at the bottom opening of the vagina) makes the vagina seem tighter than it is! Some cultures use the intact hymen as a sign of virginity - which is also incorrect as this can tear from a ton of reasons. The vagina - when not aroused - is about 4 inches in length (give or take 1/2 inch) but when the female becomes aroused - just like a mans penis - it elongates - getting ready for the mans erect penis! So the only thing that usually hurts or is a bit tense is the hymen tearing - but that's not always the case either! We are ALL different, so please know that your vagina does NOT stretch out of proportion with either a tampon or making love! It goes back to normal size after the act!

Okay. Thanks anyway. By the way are you an expert . I mean , are you a doctor or whatever because you knows a lot.

No just FILLED with useless information and sometimes good information!!! LOL Ask away honey!

Okay. Thanks aLot.

And if you dont mind, did you do masturbating., because you know that it cant cause loosing virginity eh.

my friend does pillow humping for years but one day she found a bit of blood after doing so n she had stopped this but another day the same happend..she noticed a bit of blood.

What happens if you have never given birth or used tampons and it comes loose

She still has not broken her hymen?

Ya what happens if you see blood?