Hi! I'm a girl and I want to know different masturbation tips. When I was a little younger I would hump a lot of stuff (no, I do not insert btw I hate that) like my seat belt that would be between my legs, my toys, I had this long crayola pillow that I would use but I don't like that anymore and I find it weird to hump chairs, pillows, doors etc. Help?? And how do I feel better? P.S. I usually like finish (the overwhelming feeling thing at the end) really fast, like it takes me a minute to masturbate. d

Try laying down on your back, open up your legs and just start rubbing up and down over your vagina. While you're doing this with one hand you can rub your nippes with the other. Once you start to get wet, you can move your hand over your clit and rub that teasingly. While your rubbing your clit you can insert 2 fingers into your vagina. Once you increase your pressure on your clit you should be organsming.

I just discovered pillow humping and I just want to do it 24/7