Hey I'm a girl and have been masturbating for some time, I basically need new ways to masturbate (I can't buy sex toys as I'm only 13) I've tried the shower head, rubbing my clit, watching porn and humping a pillow (which is the most effective way in my opinion along side rubbing my clit) Also when you get an orgasm does it feel like your going to explode because that's what I get normally? Also besides your clit there is a bumpy bit is this were the g spot is (from the outside) because this is where I normally rub and it feels AMAZING!

Thank you x

(also please can you reply quite quickly as I need to know) 

Try some of the techniques you can see when you watch porn. However, you should not try to use vegetables such as cucumbers or bananas, as they might infect your vagina with bacteriae. You might try to use a candle (remember to clean it). Your hands and fingers are just great tools for masturbating. Try to insert your middle finger in your vagina while rubbing your clit with a finger of your other hand, or try to insert a finger of one hand in your vagina while tickling or rubbing your anus with another. And, generally, use your imagination. And remember, it's perfectly allright for both girls and boys to masturbate as much as they like. Nothing is wrong about it, although there are religious people who consider masturbation a sin. They are dead wrong. Masturbation is a delightful and healthy thing - just enjoy it.

Buy a pack of condoms blow one up a bit and go for it.have fun 

there r many ways. fr my gf is dat she wil first rub herself from slow to fast then when he is wet she would start to finger herself goin in n out after dat she would go faster n harder sometimes n harder if she does nt she goes n to using a handle of a handbrush n goin in out all th way n rubbing th clit rlly fast tis makes her squirts like fountain 

I think mastubating is good, you can try out new things...I like to finger myself a lot & me & my best friend like to just play with each other, by that I mean just like to suck on each others breasts and vaginas and get the dildo out to mastubate, but we just do it in a friendly way...but we also use pillows. We both get her pillows and take our clothes off and because nobody's home we f**k on the sofa and we open our vaginas really wide and f**k the pillows till our vaginas are sore and just watch a movie with no clothes on and hug and snog our selfs to sleep...she is an amazing f****r...u...my bet friend is the most beautiful person in the world and she means everything to me...

I'm 14 years old and i love the feeling of masturbating! i get naked and hump a pillow super fast! i moan and get tired but then i do it again! i love the feeling! & i lay on the tub with my legs open and let water pressure hit my vagina! it helps alot.

Can i join!

lick ur cliit

Bumping a pillow while making up a crazy imagin