hey i am 14 female...how do you masterbate with a pillow?

Put the pillow between your legs and rock your hips back and forward...

I have tried to do that with the pillow and I find it doesn't work as well as if you lie on th pillow either with your legs crossed or open and basicly humo the pillow and use your hands to push it harden and up..

I tried that and I didn't really understand how it worked and didn't get any pleasure...

its kinda like grinding but its between your legs im a guy and i realy dont know how to masterbate so its ok im 15
if you have any questions my e-mail is

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use

WHEN I MASTERBATE(IM A GIRL) I USE MY BROOM..I LAY ON MY BATHROOM FLOOR AND PUSH IT BETWEEN MY LEGS AND WATCH PORN IT WOTKS GUHD...BUHT 4 THE PILLOW THING IT WAS JUST MESSY.

I feel as if it wouuld be diffficult too orgasm lol

hi i ashleii im 13 im new here nd i want to know how to masturbate i get turned on alot but i dont know what to do plz help me i was thinkin i could get a dilo but i cant cuz my parents if any one have any tips for me thank you

get a bannana and just ram it up your vagina and keep it going up and down

hi my name is ashely and im 14 female.i puff the pillow up speard the lips of your p***y and only your clit is showing and go in circles then go up and down.act like u r having sex but make sure the spot is wet then u do it

that hurts like f*ck

Girl I'll be your porn tonight

I don't know wat to do

Hump the side of the pillow naked

how do ii start masterbating im girl 13