I was 13 yrs old when i started solo masturbating with myself.I frequently masterbated regularly almost 2 times a day but the addiction of masturbation ruined me almost as years rolled by as i was growing up.I slowly started wan to get rid of it and now i am almost 18 years old guy.Now i hardly masturbate 4-5 times in a month and want to get rid of it fully without any kind of masturbation. .plz hlp me

You didn't have sec with someone you love. You should wait until you have found that special someone because it will feel special

Had natural MC at 6 weeks Twins, been 37 days now and on day 30 started Af but only 2 days I go 7 then nothing for a day... Then off & on brown or brown/ pink when wiping. So I took a hpt it's very faint?? I never had my levels checked after MC but surely enough time has gone by now. Nov 6 MC about 6 days bleeding on 12th started tring again and still so wonder if its a New Pregnancy?? Driving me NUTS