Ok this is long.. I generally have a 24 to 26 day cycle and 4 day period. So last month I started my period on the 3rd it was on the 22nd day of my cycle so at least 2 says early and light for 2 days.I had a lot of stress so didn't worry to much. Then 16 days into my cycle counting from the 2nd I had some blood only when wiping for about 3 days off and on. My next period did not start on the 24th or 25th now on the 31st day I had son e pinkish brown discharge that only last a morning I thought my period was going to start but didn't. So on the 33rd day I took a hpt and it came out negative. So I am still waiting to see if I get a full on period but have not I do have some very light pink on amd off when I wipe.I am having sone cramping on my lower right side. Also lower back pain.I can not stay awake during the day and have been actively trying to concive for the past 5 months.Please any thoughts

So af still has not shown up.I went in for a check up 2 weeks ago.They did a urine test and it was negative. So she did a very quick pelvic exam saying the lining is thick. She then said come back in 4 weeks and if af still hasn't arrived we will look into it further. She was not very helpful. I am still confused I been having some light cramping nothing like when I have af. Some discharge I have been using I light pantie linner because it just feels moist. Nothing crazy that stands out.I am also very gassy and daily headachs. Any thoughts would help..