Hi. I'm interested in possible connection between two things.
I'm now 20 years old but I have been masturbating even before puberty. I continued to masturbate daily during my teen years.
After all this years of masturbating, I'm starting to suffer from premature ejaculation and low sex drive. Beside this problems I have developed really serious problem with acnes, and not only face but also body acnes.
I have read some stuff and proven connection between masturbation and low sex drive but I would like to know is there any correlation between acne and masturbation.

Well, I have also read some things about this because your post has made me confused.
Listen what I have found out. In some books I have read that masturbating does not cause pimples because they are often caused by simple testosterone peak in puberty.
On the other hand, some book are telling some stuff about the fact that masturbation often leads to excessive hormone production, which is the primary cause of acne. And not only acne but also a cause of depression, desire for privacy, low sex drive and impotence.
You could do a simple test. Try not to masturbate for about a month and see for your self what results you will get.
Wish you luck!

That was an excellent response!

i didnt do it for 7 days and my acne cleared up a lot and i felt better and wanted to get outside and do more things. i honestly do think it lowers your immune system or something because your body is trying to make up for the semen lost in ejaculation. so i am going to try a few things to see if i can have both. i would give up masturbation to clear skin any day though.

It is caused by acne, you do realise that the only reason dermotologists and other doctors say that its not related is because they get paid high sums of money for large medical corporations to keep encouraging you to use their products (antibiotics etc) search the net and you will find evidence of this swindling.

I am telling you, my acne was caused by masterbation, at first I thought it was from food allergies but wanking 2 times a day aggrevates acne..
Dont beleive people who say masturbation does not cause acne because they either are not in the same age group or have no experianced puberty at such a high stage. I remind you all that everyone is different.

**the post is censured**

Your def. right... because im 21 and was in the same boat and when i stoped having sex and masturbating, my ance cleared up and my face was bright and glowing, ive had problem with severe acne since jr. high, and i know its because of sex and masturbating, whihc sux, but i guess giving that up makes me feel and look better so i guess ill have to deal with not having sex and masturbating...

I think there's a corelation between Acne/Masturbation especially in puberty!!! I think it goes away though after puberty so not to worry but to improve your skin, aslo try to improve your general overall health which might prevent that acne from occurring. To do this:
1. Exercie at least for 3 hours a week.
2. Look up the Acid/Alkaline PH Diet. Type it in google. A big help!
3. Stay away from very sugary foods, hydrogenated fats, and lost of wheat products and eat a lot of cooked vegetables.
4. Take Acidophilus & an Omega 3-6-9 Oil
These are just suggestions but it would be really good to read
"The PH Miracle" and "Eating Alive", two very good health books that can help you structure a good diet that is right for you. I think it's better to mix these methods.

I remember one time not masturbating for about 10 days and my acne cleared up. When I decided to masturbate though, i quickly went to the mirror after i finished and saw a freakin pimple right off the bat! I believe that there is a correlation between acne and masturbation. Right now, my acne looks pretty bad and im finally going to make this sacrifice once again, but this time permament. I'll post back within every 4-5 days to give u guys an update. good luck to everyone.

I had a very bad case of acne, that not only covered my face but my also back. I tried many medicines, including natural/herbal medicine, and even homeopatics. The best one were the homeopatic medicines (that little white coloured balls, not the other things). Those made it lower considerably... But it proved not to be a definitive cure, though i finished that treatment (6 moths treatment) not fully recovered, and it rised again.
It may be just a particular case, but i found my acne was caused by stress, everytime i get nervous it increases. It increases in exams period and decay on vacations. I'd blame the lack of self confidence (which reinforces the stress situations).
After i read some about it, i started to improve not only my face but also my rythm of life. I recommend to cut off things that are worrying you and you can't solve, and focus on things you can do something about.
All the above along with my normal rythm of pleasant moments alone. I think it's a good thing to find an equilibrium though ;-)

to tell u the truth masterbation does cause pimples! im 18 years old and i usually masterbate about 2 times a day e every other day! cuz im alone a lot and there's nothing to do! so when im done a few hours later or the next day i wake up i see a pimple in my face! EVERY time i masterbate i get a pimple! there is not one day that i masterbate that when i wake up the next day i didnt get one! yesterday 11/03/07 i masterbated 1 time then 30 minutes later i masterbated again i woke up today with two pimples on my face! i was pissed. I tried using proactiv that sh*t does not work! it sucks waisted money for nothing!! well i hope this helps someone! good luck to all
THANKSS

i find it very hard to cut out masturbation, i usually make it to about 2 or 3 weeks, then get overwhelmed and of course, feel so guilty after. as if it isn't even satisfying

I think the best thing to do is ito set a day every 2 weeks and just enjoy it on that day.

I masterbate every time i get an erection and its hard for me not to masterbate after that. But when i do stop masterbating my face does clear up and when i finish masterbating i fell guilty and sad i have to put up with these pimples. I am going to try to cut down on masterbating and do it every week or 2. I gotta find a new hobby. lol!

OK I have a few works for all of you on this;
HORMONES HORMONES HORMONES
What you are seeing is the act of your hormones, they sent too much at once & not enough the next time, masturbating will not make your face break out or clean it up....Your diet will, what bad things you eat today will be on your face by tomorrow, and the sugar & salts in the foods make you feel turned on, so you masturbate... and this goes for you also girls... there is only one way to stop pimples, get older....so eat heath foods, like really more fresh veggie and fruits, lay off on the sweets and colas, drink tea and plenty of water - about a gallon a day.... I know this because I was your age once, some time ago (the factor of about 3 to 4) and a child who is now over a quarter of a century old....
RT

my room mate has lots of piples and me too. but he has lots more than mine :-P . And he has lots of po movie than mine. That means something XD

Hi dude, I am telling you that they ARE definitely related. I am a almost 30 years old male. And I have been masturbating for the last 10 odd years. I had really bad acne skin when I was on my teenager years. Worst thing is I am almost 30, I still have bad acne from time to time. During all these years, I have concluded that Masturbating even once a week would make your skin worse. Do not trust the ones who have been telling you that Masturbation has no effect on a male's general health. I do not know where they come up with that theory. But in fact, you can tell the truth yourself. It makes you tired and not productive and worst of all, you'd have bad skin.

Now, I quit masturbation for I dont know how many times now. But this time, I have been lasting 20 days so far. I will see how long this gonna last, hopefully forever for the love of god, and the sake of my skin.

Cheers, Guys, Have a nice day!