will masturbating heavily lead to scarcity of sperm count... masturbating for nearly 3 - 4 hours that is maintaining the erection watching porn... i know am a depression case and i lead myself to masturbation for hours... i dono what to do.. i know i should stop masturbating but i couldnt but i will.... \
I wanna knoe if masturbation reduces the sperm count, like holdin the ejaculation it affects the penis i guess.. my penis remains erected for long time after i do masturbation after holdin the ejaculation for a long period... when i do like this initially that is if am masturbating after a gap of week i get the semen fluidish but when i do it continously for three days.. i find my semen watery.... is it a bad sign... kindly help.... also i feel my left scrotum has come down, then am also one varicocele treated person...