I am 14, I feel like i have an erection problem but i dont know for sure. Nothing is abnormal or hurts but it feels like i dont get as hard and my erection goes away quicker. I dont want to ask my parents for me to see a doctor so is there anyway i could ask or call a doctor for medical advice on this?

Health Guru
Do you mean you use to get harder and last longer when you masturbated or what?

yea what do you mean your penis doesnt get as hard? I dont think there is a problem but its hard to tell what you mean. or what you are asking about.

Don´t worry, it´s common at your age because your are growing up.

Well so I used to just get harder over everything, I used to get an erection over most things and now I don't feel like I do, so far its masturbating and just everyday life. I haven't been with a girl since it started happening, it started like this, I masturbated two days in a row and the third day after that I got a ha****b from my girlfriend. I normally only masturbate like once every 1-2 weeks depending on when I can. Then after that I noticed that it seemed like something was off but I wasn't sure if I was just overthinking it or not

Be careful, the girl maybe did something wrong. I suggest you only masturbate yourself.

Just masturbate alone.

If she did do something wrong, would there be any permanent damage or should I be fine?

Yeah, It´s possible, but I guess it could be maybe something temporary . Leave handjobs please. Get fun alone. You know what to do with your body and with your penis.

You should be fine..... don't worry wbout girls causing permanate damage.... they could but so could you.....did anything happen when you got the ha****b.... did anything get hurt

Nothing hurt when she did it, it felt good but it has been almost two weeks now and it seems to get better but it doesn't seem as fully normal

Just relax things should improve try not masturbating or doing anything sexual for a week

Well it seems even better now but Ive read a lot on this now could it be psychological at this point because I do tend to think about it a lot when I get an erection

Hey it totally could be mental. If you worry about something like your erection not being as hard then your body can't get "in the mood" and you won't be as aroused therefore your erection won't be as strong/hard