I am Chintu, i m 27 rs old,

I have serious problem while masturbating, when i masturbate i cannot concentrate on a 1 girl, while masturbation forcefully mental images of my loved ones comes whom i respect and love, so with those images i cannot masturbate..and if i try to do so..i get repetive thoughts that i have masturbated fantasizing my loved ones,,,actually which i have not done atall, actually i had masturbated fantasizing a porn girl, and also i get thoughts that something bad will happen to me and my loved ones while masturbating..so when i get this thoughts..i become very much worried and goes on masturbating 3,4 times till my nasturbation session is done without any thougths,if i dont do so..then after masturbation..my full day goes worrying my loved ones...

Please tell if get negative thoughts of my loved ones during masturbation..really that will happen? and if not how to control this negative thoughts during masturbation....as they driving me mad..plz help me if u have any suggestion....and i think it has something to do with ocd.

Regards,
Chintu

Trust me, I have OCD. I know what you're referring to. I have thought of people who I love being in sexual and also violent positions, and it can be very disturbing. Please know that you cannot control these thoughts. The more you try to, the more frequently they happen! Instead, try to concentrate on just relaxing. Don't react to the thoughts. Laugh at them, even, if you can. They do go away. And you stop reaction. Does that help at all? Is that doable?

That does sound like OCD, I suffer from the same thing. I think the best thing you can do is just ignore it. It may be really hard to do, but with time the intrusive thoughts go away. I suffered alot before I knew I had OCD. But once I found out what it was and how it affects the human brain, it was alot easier for me to control it. I would often see other mentally I'll people and wonder why they just couldn't be normal. How could they not see that their reality is in fact not real. Then when was having my OCD moment I would remember the people i had seen. Thus I knew I was mentally ill and that the OCD was not real. So I would just ignore it, and none of my intrusive thoughts ever came true.

thank you guys for your words of inspiration. a year and a half ago, i was heavily depressed, anxious, and OCD-ridden for over a year. i didn't know that i was depressed/anxious at first, so that made the first few months of it very scary, as i thought it would go away on its own - it never did. finally when i went on medication and made drastic changes in my life, i was able to get back to my "normal" happy state again. everything is back to normal, except a few OCD tendencies still pop up sometimes - one of them being the unwanted images during masturbation/climax. it was REALLY bad when i was at my worst point of depression, and now it's just mild, the thoughts quickly flashing when i reach climax, and most of the time i just ignore them and continue anyway. but sometimes, i have a harder time doing so, and the thought actually sticks for more than a second, and then afterwards i feel horrible and ashamed of myself. i know that if i do not give the thought power that it will fade away eventually until i do not have them anymore, but until then it is very annoying. your guys' posts give me peace though, that i should not rush the process and that i just simply cannot give these thoughts power anymore! :) sometime soon i feel that they will be gone forever, i just have to be patient and disregard them. thank you!

I have OCD since I was 9 years old. Im 31 now and it is the first time I have ever watched people talkung about it in all its deep extensions. I hope you all have a great recovery or controling. I found out is all about the mind! Controling our own minds...Peace

Hello there, so glad I have stumbled upon your post. I've been experiencing the same exact thing. But for me, every time I mastrubate. I always have to do it TWO times. I believe that if I don't get all the semen out something bad will happen and I'll never be at my best towards life. It got WORST from there. I started having to do it 3 times every time as new instructive thoughts starting to pop up

Absolutely NOTHING bad will happen to your family or loved ones if you dont masturbate. That feeling or worry is fake and its not real. i get fearful at times and believe me I get worried about my family, just think about it logically why would something bad happen to them if you dont masturbate it makes absolutely no sense at all. I have just about all or more of these pesky occurences, im affected by schizoprenia, anxiety, intrusive thoughts, social anxiety, i developed compulsions, other pesky things that I know are just fake and illogical, but Ive already developed the thought which is hard to reverse, like porn i love it but i think of things like if i picture a woman performing the sex act my fantasy is that she will be turned on inmediately, which i know isnt true at all woman need to be seduce, played with, etc etc. they wont just get turned on by penis flashibg in there face no on the contrary they might get mad because you assume they are just s**ts sucking on any penis they get tgeir hands, but i like i said its my fantasy. anyway thats too much information. my worries are that the people i dont want feeling things, feel something which is not true , i go by if the thought has intent then it becomes more real to the person thinking it, so intent is something great for me and my thoughts.
Stressing over a thought causes it to become stronger in most cases. psycho therapist say just allow tge thouggts to run and exit your head well sure if they are persistent as they usually are. best advice i can give you is stop masturbating if its stressing you out too much, NOTHING negative will happen except maybe you want to masturbate but "cant"
advice to masturbate would be try diffeent times or diffrent porns or positions as well as masturbating when you dont want to or maybe meditate before. well this is tge bwst i can do good luck. sincerly goldcoins

I am in the same boat. Life sux. For me the biggest issue is that I really struggle to be intimate with my wife. First a sexual image sbout a family member will make me think about sex. I start getting a mild erection and then when I masturbate or have sex, I feel horrible for days as it was the sexual image of a family member that initiated the sex or the masturbation and that I must be an extremely bad person. I try to remember the sequence of events and keep replaying it in my head till I am exhausted. Even when I want to be intimate with my wife, I usually get a sexual thought about a family member which gives me the erection. I then rethink this scenario for days. I hav been diagnosed with OCD but I really struggle. How can I justify this?