I would appreciate a lot if someone can give me some basic meditation instructions; you know what is most important what I have to pay attention on…etc. I have to learn to breath. That is my problem, I concluded that I find hard to relax because I don't breathe properly.

Well, I am not professional, but I will try. I do practice yoga for 5 years now and I do meditate. Proper position is essential in meditation, and a position we choose is sacred and must remain stable so energy and the elements flow during long periods of meditation. It is easier to use a cushion to get a neutral spine, have the top of the head above the tailbone and the shoulders above the hips, a slight anterior curve forward in the lower back and posterior in the shoulders, the chest slightly raised and remove all tension from the muscles. Correct breathing is next. The use of Om is one of the most effective breathing techniques in relaxing the body, lengthening the breath and calming the mind. Rest and relax the breathing, make the inhalations and exhalations soft and smooth. Take a little moment of softness and stillness between breaths after exhalation and after inhalation and no pressure should be felt in the body or mind during this time.