Hello. I am under the stress lately. I think that this affects my life, any category of my life. This stress leads to anxiety and I can't get out from this circle. Don't know why or when this started to happen to me but it is driving me crazy. I need your help, I really don't want to see a doctor about this, but I want to get rid of it. Naturally, if it is possible. What are the best relaxation techniques to get rid of anxiety and stress? I need some guide, some tips or something like this. I was hoping that I can find it in here. 

As a life coach and coach for everything that requires people to get rid of the anxiety etc, I will try to tell you a couple of relaxation techniques for anxiety. Let's go:

• yoga,
  • meditation,
  • put some warm towel on your back and shoulders,
  • laugh always and laugh very loud, don't "save" yourself,
  • move more - by the moving I mean run, walk, ride a bike, swim...
  • be grateful for everything that you have in your life,
  • show people that you love them,
  • give a gift to the people that you love,
  • take a long, long walks into the woods.

Hope it helps. GL!

Hi

You took a wise choice for your anxiety and stress. If you meet doctor will be put on unnecessary medications that will even increase your mental pressure. So, going for some natural remedies and techniques will certainly help out you from the issues.

Deep breathing exercise is the first and foremost relaxation technique for stress and anxiety. Sit in a place in a relaxed position, start to breathe in and breathe out slowly, steadily by closing your eyes. Count every breath in and breathe out as 1,2,3… till 20 counts you may do. Breathe through your nose and exhale the air through the mouth. You can do this exercise along with music, aroma to give you more relaxation.

Body scan meditation is a type in which the total body shall be scanned with closed eyes. Lie down on your back, start to scan from the forehead, and try to see your forehead while closing the eyes, i.e. through imagination. Scan step by step say, nose, mouth, chin, neck, till the toes. After the completion, relax and get up. Other than this dancing, swimming, singing, playing instruments and playing will kids will be really helpful to get rid of the mental agonies.

Thank you so much for being kind to me and inform me about this. The main problem is that I really don't know how to meditate. I mean, I have tried to do this once, but I never was able to see some progress. I heard that to meditate, you should relax your mind and think about nothing. Well, I do that, at least I try to do that - I close my eyes, and just when I was thinking that I cleared up my mind, I realized that I did not. I think about everything and anything, I just can't focus on thinking about anything. If you can understand what I think. Are there any classes to learn this? How can I do that? Thnks a lot for letting me know all those things.

Like someone who was dealing a couple of years with anxiety, I think that I can tell you some techniques that helped me a lot. There are a couple of ways that can help you reduce the stress. Besides the meditation, you should learn how to take a deep breath. It is not just like you will take some time, take a deep breath for 5 to 10 minutes, no. You really should learn how to breathe. When you are trying to relax and get rid of the stress, you need to learn some specific techniques to do that. I mean, I did but I had a great help. It helped me but I need to admit that it was harder than I expected. 

Celebrity

I agree about this one, of taking a deep, deep breath. But sometimes you will need a coach to learn how to do that. Maybe I can help with some techniques that I did a couple of years ago, how to learn to breathe correctly. You really should ake a 5-minute break and focus on your breathing. When I say focus on your breathing, I mean that you should focus just on it, nothing else. Here is what you should do- sit up straight, find a comfort zone and close your eyes. Put one hand on your belly and try very slowly to inhale through your nose, feeling the breath start in your abdomen and work its way to the top of your head. Try once, twice...no matter how many times until you see the success. If you can't, then seek for the coach's help. 

I do sports for more than 3 months. I don't know if this enough, but I can tell you that I don't see any progression when it comes to my condition. Maybe I am doing something wrong, but I practice whenever I have a chance and time. That is at least for 3-4 times per week. I think that my behavior is getting even worse because I closed myself into some circle and it seems to me that I can get out from it. I want to, but I can't and I don't know really what to do. Whatever I try I think that I fail. Maybe I should reach for some pills, maybe the pills and all those ugly chemistry things can help me. I don't know. Sometimes I think that there is no cure for me...

Celebrity

If you start to think that there is no cure for you, then there won't be a cure for you. Why? Because with all those negative thoughts, you will pull yourself down. You think that this is a solution? It is not. OK, you are doing sports for three months - three months is nothing. You can't expect to see some results so soon. Don't fool yourself. Also, if you can't do any of those things alone, seek professional help. Try to find a people who had the same problem like you do. It is not that hard, nowadays especially. The last thing that you should think about is pills. 

Hey, so many things that you can actually do without trying too hard. Here are some things that helped me a lot. For example, things that can help you are - slowing down your heart rate, maintain normal blood sugar, lowering fatigue, boosting your confidence, Those actually are just some of the relaxation techniques that you might find helpful. It is not hard...it is good for so many different things in your life. Also, progressive muscle relaxation can help you a lot. When I say that, I don't think that you are doing something that is progressive, more like you are doing a yoga or something. I am not saying that yoga is not good, but something like this is way helpful. Good luck.

Well, one of the things that I find helpful are those techniques of visualization.  I have learned a lot about it, so I am sure that I can teach you as well. So, you can try it, right? Well, in this relaxation technique, you may form mental images to take a visual journey to a peaceful place. Or even a peaceful situation.  When you are doing this, you really should try to incorporate as many senses as you can, including smell, sight, touch...For example, I think about the ocean. That I am touching an ocean, that I am smelling it. Close your eyes, take a deep breath and imagine this. It helps.

Finding quiet time turn off cell phone and put a do not disturb sign on your door.Put on some soft mellow music take all your clothes off and sit on the floor and close your eyes.Listen to your breathing feel your senses working like hearing.Feel the air surround your body.Do this for fifteen minutes to start with.

Increase your time in relaxation and you will enjoy the stress level go down.Works for me.