I need some help with relaxation. I am always tense and I think I will lose my mind from nervousness. My sister always says I need to find the way to relax, but I just can't…it is madness in my head. She suggested meditating, so I set there for an hour and nothing I was even worse because I remembered some work I had to do tomorrow. What are the most popular relaxation techniques for anxiety that could help me relax ? Please help me!!!!

I know how you feel; I was just like you until 3 years ago. I started with breathing exercise. I think you should do it too. Breathing will help you with relaxation and clam you. Sit comfortably, make the inhalations and exhalations and take a little moment of softness and stillness between. Just rest and relax, you can use this energy to purify your consciousness and keep the mind bathed in illumination