Is it possible reaching relaxation through meditation and how I am suppose to do that regarding the fact that I am not having too much time free. I am busy on all the fronts and it is really difficult for me to find some space and time for myself and I really need to relax. So is there any kind of reaching relaxation through meditation the faster way? what are the most popular relaxation techniques for anxiety and relieving stress?

Meditation purpose is to provide yourself relaxation both of your mind and your body. Meditation is actually mind-body technique that helps you relaxed and therefore it reduces the stress and fills your body with the energy making your mind and muscles relaxed so it is actually also about breathing for the breathing is one of the main "reason" of gaining relaxation through meditation. I meditate for years and in the beginning I was having a problem with some free time and space for meditation and I needed so much to relax. So I figured out that meditation doesn't demand a special room or space to be performed there are many kinds of meditation and I am practicing for I am so busy what is called-walking meditation-I simply walk about 15 minutes focusing my mind on my steps, legs or even my shoes repeating the word or phrase I like. Believe me it is possible even in the crowd and I am positive that also relaxation through meditation is possible even when you meditate walking.