Hello, I am 33 years old and under the great stress that I can't control anymore. I asked for help and was suggested meditation. It is a healthy way to manage stress and it provides many healthy benefits. My goal is to normalize my blood pressure. So, what meditation and relaxation techniques for anxiety are there?

Hello, I hope it will help you. Meditating helps me a lot with my anxiety and nervousness issues. There are many different ways to meditate. I can tell you some basic meditation techniques, but I guess you should start with basic one. Basic technique involves sitting in a comfortable position and just trying to quiet your mind by thinking of nothing. It's not always easy to do this if you don't have practice with it. A good way to begin is to think of yourself as an 'observer of your thoughts', just noticing what the narrative voice in your head says, but not engaging it. There is also Focused Meditation Techniques where you focus on something intently, but don't engage your thoughts about it. Activity-Oriented Meditation Techniques, but with this type of meditation, you engage in a repetitive activity, or one where you can get 'in the zone' and experience 'flow'. Mindfulness can be a form of meditation that, like activity-oriented meditation, and it simply involved staying in the present moment rather than thinking about the future or the past. Meditation can also be a spiritual practice like many people experience meditation as a form of prayer.