I know there are many meditation techniques and it's been for years I have this idea to start meditate and I finally decided I will start with that next week but recently I have heard that one of the best is reiki meditation and I never heard of that before. So what is reiki meditation and does it differ much from some other types of meditation techniques. Thanks!

Well you can perform many different meditation techniques including reiki meditation. This one is good and in fact all the meditation techniques are based on the same roots you have to relax or to fall deep in your inner self in which manner you reach the highest level of your awareness. Anyway it is said that reiki meditation could help in getting relaxed and also increasing the ability of healing yourself could make your energy balanced and make you reaching the goals. Reiki meditation is about mantra and imaging some pictures and writing them in the air in front yourself by your fingers and at the same time you need to imagine some violet light coming through around your fingers. Reiki meditation also has something to do with chakras-eye or 6th chakra depends on the type of reiki meditation.

reiki is a form of energy healing I was atuned aboug 5 yrsl ago to rieki master and ther are many different forms of healing thru rieki