I realized talking to a friend that meditation prayers are good and that since he started with he is complete different person. Like he is a better person. I want to try and I need someone to explain me how to do it. I know that I can be selfish sometimes and I don't want to be. I think praying while meditation can help me.

Ok, just sit quietly in your sacred place, relax and center yourself. Witness yourself praying to God, silently, detached, without commentary, judgment, or comparisons. Say a prayer for yourself and then for someone else or for everyone and everything. Do this again and again for a total of few cycles or until it feels like you've done it enough. For this and for all the times you see yourself as an egotist or uninvolved or whatever, be gentle with yourself and laugh and learn lovingly from your silliness.