Hi, folks. I can tell you that I am exposed to a lot of stress at work. I think we all are. I would like to handle that stress in some way, but I am still not sure how. I was hoping that some meditation could help me here. Can you give me some essentials for this? I would really be grateful for this. Thanks.

Hi, there. I think this is a great idea. The basic is to relax your body and mind consciously. You must focus your thoughts at one point for some period of time. This will occupy your mind and divert it from current problems. There are various techniques. I recommend you not to try it on your own. You should consult an instructor. I hope everything will be all right. Bye!

Hello. I totally support your idea. Meditation is simple and not so complex like some people are trying to show it. You should sit comfortably. Sit quietly and close your eyes. You may start with trying to relax your muscles on your feet. You will do that by contracting them maximally and after that you should relax them as much as possible. After this, you will move for another group of muscles. Focus your attention to the way you breathe. Breathe in deeply and breathe out. Count every time you breathe out. This will occupy your mind.

Hello, everyone. I agree that meditation is not so mystic like some are trying to show it. Counting breaths out is a good way to occupy your thoughts. However, there are other ways as well. Instead of this, you can focus on an object or a sound. The classic sound that people use in these situations is:”Om”. You can also use imagery. You can make a mental place where you would feel pleasantly and comfortably. You can also listen to the meditation scripts. I hope this helps.