Hello. I'm 29 year old female and I'm a bit worried for my husband’s health. You see, he is 30 years old and I could describe him as a very healthy male. But, recently he got this new job and he’s working his ass off. He’s on work approximately 10 or even more hours a day and he can't even a decent meal during a day and that’s why he eats hotdogs and burgers all the day. Because of all this, he started to look terrible. His skin is pale and his tongue is covered with some white stuff. When I asked my doctor about this- he told me that these are common symptoms of vitamins lack. So, I have read some good stuff about some Megamen vitamins but I have heard that these are used only by some weightlifters in gyms. Can they be used by common business man?

I have used these vitamins for a long time and I have never practiced weight lifting or anything similar, so the answer on your question is Yes- they can be used by “normal” individual because adequate nutrition is essential for both optimal health and athletic performance.
The latest scientific research suggests that all adults can benefit from taking a multiple vitamin daily.
I believe we are talking about probably the best vitamin supplements diet on the market. Megamen diet includes antioxidants, vitamins and minerals to supplement key nutrients missing in your daily diet.
This vitamins issue is a good temporary solution but he should anyway get back to normal house diet regime as soon as he could because home cuisine is irreplaceable-believe me.