While I'm in school, or almost anywhere, I can be just fine, then all of a sudden I will just get really hot, and start sweating like crazy. My face, hands, and underarms sweat the most. This doesn't happen to anybody else in my grade (I'm 13). After this happens, I get very self consiouse because I feel like I smell, but I shower every morning, and use deodorant every day. I don't know what the problem is. Please help me! :'(

Um, I just wanna know if anyone else has, or had this problem, and what they did. I start school tomorrow.

yeah....i have the same problem right now....im 14....and its really annoying! i hate it!

amen sista !! im 15 and suffer the egsact same, except i sweat from hands armits feet ect pretty much allllll the time... any one know of any way to fix this ?? doc has tried me on pills, which just send me dizzy and funny in the head, creams, gels and deoderants dont stop it.. i need help !!!

I had exactly the same problem in seventh grade,I use to sweat a lot,especially when nervous.If I am correct u guys probably sweat so much that u feel the sweat dripping from ur armpits and a few drops roll down ur sides and stomach.I say just wear a lot of deoderant or put tissue in ur armpits to dry it up.You are going through puberty this happens a lot.Fortunately this will stop unless you have skin problems i am now in ninth grade and this has stopped.So wait DON"T USE PILLS.

i have a similar problem. my underarms sweat alot sometimes. even when it's cold out. i feel really self concious too, i can't even wear my favorite shirts anymore because they seem to make the sweating worse. i know how you feel. i've tried all kinds of antiperspirants/deodorants and nothing reallyworks. i met someone in my class who said they had the same problem but then they found a before bed treatment that helped. so i'm thinking of going in and talking to my docter if there's anything i can get for it. (i'm 17 now tho, and i've already done the puperty thing)

good luck, if you find anything for let me kno :)

Wow! Glad to know that I'm not alone! haha Yeahh, same thing happends to me...like when i get to school Ill be all sweaty and i get super embaressed :-( I guess It's just pubety. haha Your probobly gonna laugh your head off but when i start sweating lots I ask my teacher to go to the bathroom and I turn the hand dryer upside up and I blowdry my armpits :$ hahahaa!! By the way I'm 13 going on 14. HOPEFULLY by the time I get to highschool it will stop/ & in my highschool we have to wear uniforms ( WHITE BLOUSES ) So Ouch haha o.O :-( ,, I also heard about Pads called underarm shields or dress shields they help absorb sweat and prevent embarrassing underarm stains. These pads attach to the armpit area inside a person's clothes where they absorb sweat. You can buy them in the lingerie departments of many department stores and at some specialized sports stores. I also keep an extra shirt in my lockers so I can change at school. Oh! and theres this really Awesome site I go to and theres lots of questions that I ask myself often...check it out!! kidshealth.org/teen/question/hygiene/sweat.htmlu
well I hope I gave you lots of info!
thanks for making me feel a bit better XD

im in 10th grade (15) and i have pretty much the same problem. it stared when i was in 8th grade (13) very randomly. everysingle day i put on deoderant and i still sweat so much under my arms that i have rings under my shirt, also my hands and feet sweat so much i cant even wear flip flops or hold someones hand. a friend had the same problem so she told me to go to a drugstore and buy a nighttime roll-on called "Certain Dri" bc it worked for her. Well, it didnt work for me. i went to the dermatologist and he prescribed sumthing similar but much stronger. Occasionally it worked, but all together it really didnt. Even when i wear a think sweatshirt i sweat through it so i never lift my arms or i end up putting on my jacket at school. i've tried all types of deoderants and even tried men deoderant bc i thought it wud be stronger, but it still doesnt work. I really dont know what to do and its so annoying. i dont even smell either so i know my deoderant is working in some ways, but the sweat is just ridiculous.

im 13 too with this problem im so glad im not the only one during this time, i would start sweating obsesivly out of no where with big wet spots under my arms. i was so imbarrised. this all started when i was 12 but it got worser now. im 13 now in the 7th grade goin on the 8th grade in august. i would put tissues under my arm pits but that just seeps right through onto my shirt. i cant wear my best shirts anymore by there self. i wear at least 2 extra shirts under it but that seeps through to. even when its cold out i start sweating. i just hate it. could someone help us cause we need help with this. i no this is during puberty but i want it to go away. i would wet my whole shirt if im running but it would dry up fast and i would start sweating again. its inbarrising. i dont feel like hinding the spots with my arm or my books in school. it just doesnt work. and in the summer i just cant do it without having a water fight all day. i sweat all around my arms. they get real big i hate it. i tryed everything but nothing seems to work :( i also tryed that dioderent that helps ur underarms stay dry but that works half of the day in school.

i started to just not think about this sweating and it works most of the time. i dont sweat most of the time when i dont think about it. its hard tho. i cant wait for this all to stop cause i dont want to go through this any more.

everyone is just reading our pleads but no doing nothing. please help us. its hurting my style. :?

Gosh! i have the same problem! i thought i was the only one! i can NEVER wear tank tops without a jacket or everyone will notice the wettness under my arms. its REALLY embarrasing and i'v tried all sorts of ani-persprants... i just want it to stop so i can wear T shirts and tank tops again without the jackets over them. my arm pits are the only place i sweat a lot though. same thing with everyone else, it dont stink and it drips down my sides even when im cold. im 17 now and its been the same for about 2-3 years. im really getting sick of it. im just waiting for my body to stop doing this. i heard one of my freinds mom had the same problem but she went and got pills and it stopped. im not sure what pills she took, but im willing to do anything to stop my body from doing this.

hey I am 14 and I have the same problem and it bothers me sometimes I come home and cry. But there is nothing I can do about it. I just got this one new book, about sweating and I just started it. I will get back to you all if it works, I hope it does wish me luck.

Yeah, I have the same problem as you it annoys the hell out of me .
At least I know that I am not alone %-)

I have the same problem and my doctor, both my M.D. and gyno cant find a cure. They say its due to early menopause but this is embarrassing situation. I sweat from head to toe. Sometimes once a day, sometimes all day and all night. I take showers daily, shave my legs and underarms and use deodorant and NOTHING works. I am always SOAKED! Thank god I live close from home to work because at lunch I got home everyday and have to change my clothes. My underwear and bra are dripping wet. Its GROSS! Its nasty and I feel so embarrassed. I get wet from head to toe. My hair, my breasts, my underwear and my feet and I smell. Its socially unacceptable and wonder if my co-workers talk about me behind my back. I dont know what to do. The doc's tried having me take Premarin 0.825 then doubled the dose to 1.25 and still nothing. I have the A/C on in my car, my house and in my office. I freeze my family and my co-workers. What is weird is my legs and arms will get goose bumbs from being so cold but the entire rest of my body drips in sweat. Any ideas?

**edited by moderator ** e-mails not allowed **

I have the EXACT same problem as the above poster, I'm 40 and the doc says its early menopause and has taken bloods to be tested, its awful, it literally IS head to toe sweating and very very embarrassing if it happens when you are out in public, trying to get a good nights sleep is impossible too, primrose oils and products are supposed to relieve symptoms to an extent although I haven't as yet tried this, I've tried lighter bedding etc but nothing works, once the sweats start you just have to ride them out, any info that helps would be greatly appreciated.

Debbi. :$

hey guys and girls..iv had the very same problem since i was 14.it makes u very self-conscious and ur confidence just goes way down, especially if u'r a girl and cant wear certain fashionable clothing coz u'r worried u'r gonna leave a horrible sweat stain that everyone will notice. luckily earlier this year i stumbled upon this product called odaban. its an antiperspirant that u apply right before going to bed. it works and i suggest u try it.u can search and order it online.GOODLUCK!!