Hi! My husband sweats excessive. It bothers to me and it bothers him. I think that‘s happened because he is a fat. When is a summer it become problem number one. I can’t stand anymore. How can I help him? Is there any way to stop excessive sweating?

Hi! I had also this problem, and I solve it. My sweat glands are removed. Sweating is a natural phenomenon necessary for the regulation of an individual's body-temperature. In some people this system is working at a very high activity level, far higher than needed to keep a constant temperature. This condition is referred to as hyperhidrosis. The causes can be unknown and secondary (known cause). One of causes is obesity.
In secondary hyperhidrosis, the underlying condition should be treated first. Antiperspirant is usually recommended as the first therapeutic measure. The most effective agent appears to be aluminum chloride (20-25%) in 70-90% alcohol, applied in the evening 2-3 times/week.

my friend sweats 24/7 under her armpits. what can she do to stop this problem :-(

one way to stop excessive sweating, which is commonly known as hyperhidrosis is yes. 1. you could remove your sweat glands. or else i think the more common way is by botox injections. they inject a certain amount of units under each arm wqhich is supposed to pretty much freeze the glands/nerves or something. however how this works for each indivisual is different. the sweating may go away altogether, a certain percentage of the time, or not at all. i would try this before removing your glands altogether because sweating is obviously a natural thing removing toxins and so on. unfortunaelt you have to go in anywhere from 4-7 months to get the procedure done and the botox is pretty expensive and there usually is a injection fee from the dr. however the botox may be covered in some plans.

Excessive sweating is a problem for many people. Surgery and botox injections may work but they can be costly and have side effects. I suggest using natural ways to prevent excessive sweating. Some things you could do is take a daily teaspoon of Apple Cider Vinegar or eat fresh tomatoes. But the best way to prevent excessive sweating; I recommend getting Stop Sweating and Start Living. They have an all natural remedy that helps people to stop excessively sweating within two weeks time. V

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

I think the best possible thing you can do if you esweat excessively is to get yourself a bar of Mitchum. It is very strong antiperspirant and it worst for people I know who have severe sweat problems. Has anyone tried it?