Hello, I am 27 years old guy and I have problems with excessive underarm sweating. How can I prevent that? It is really annoying, especially when I go out at night and I always have to wear a jacket or something big and thick. So, can you help me out here?

Excessive sweating is actually hyperhidrosis. It is related to ecrine sweating glands. Sweating can be divided to generalized and limited hyperhidrosis. The second one happens on hands, feet and armpits and that is what you suffer from. As for the treatment there are aluminum salts, which are usually applied during the night. There is even some chirurgical method, if nothing else helps.

I have been using Mon Ray Antiperspirant for several years and it takes care of my excessive sweating. I used to change my shirts several times a day and now I have to. Look them up on the internet.