I am suffering from excessive forehead sweating. I asked for some advise but it seems that no one knows what can be the cause and most answers that I’ve got are” don’t worry …it is nothing serious” . Well, I am worried and it bothers me a lot.

I know to conditions that can be the cause of your excessive forehead sweating. First one is Idiopathic hyperhidrosis that results from over activity of the nerves that send signals to the sweat glands in the skin. The excessive sweating typically occurs in four primary locations, the forehead, and the armpits the hands and the feet. Second one is Gustatory Sweating. It is a condition of profuse sweating on the side of the face in response to chewing and may extend to the forehead and neck. Gustatory sweating can be idiopathic, triggered by certain foods, associated with sugar diabetes or it can begin after facial surgery. I hope this helps!

Hyperhidrosis. Use topical anti-perspirants from the pharmacist.

I use Mon Ray Antiperspirant. I put some on my hands and rub on my forehead at night before I go to bed. Hope this helps.