I have a real problem with excessive armpit sweating and sometimes it is even embarrassing for me regarding the fact that my excessive armpit sweating is almost always accompanied with some body odor caused with this excessive sweating and not to mention those large wet marks on my shirts that sometimes have even salt white halo. I am really embarrassed with this excessive armpit sweating and nothing seems to help me for no showers or antiperspirants helps me with this excessive armpit sweating. What is this about?

Well it is more likely that this excessive sweating condition you are facing with is actually known as axillary hyperhidrosis according the symptoms you have mentioned. It is actually about overactive sweat glands in your armpits that are causing you this excessive armpit sweating and I don't think that no shower or antiperspirant would help you. My dad has the same problem and I remember he was desperate for his excessive armpit sweating but he finally solved this with the surgery-excision of the axillary sweat glands for actually no med treatment turned out to be of no help. And though he now has few very small and short scars on his armpit area he is now free of this excessive armpit sweating which is most important here.

The best thing I have found is Mon Ray Antiperspirant. I think they have a website. Trust me, I have tried everything on the market before I found this one.

I am 45 years old and I have always had a major underarm sweating problem. Tried everything except surgery and I almost did that. Maxim, all the new antiperspirants - same result - even more sweating. I am talking about drenched undershirt and dress shirt about 6 inches in diameter - like, super noticeable. How did I cure my problem? I cannot believe that no one has ever mentioned this anywhere online !! I am apparently allergic to the main ingredient in all antiperspirants - the aluminum whatever ! Switched to deodorant or nothing at all and absolutely no sweating ! NONE ! This is crazy. I have literally agonized over this problem since I was a teen. I felt compelled to find a forum to tell my story so that people can at least try this first - before trying very strong chemicals or surgery.