Hello! I am desperate for this armpit sweating way too much I deal with and I really need to know how I could deal with this. The thing is that I never had this armpit sweating problem at all and this too much armpit sweating condition has started just few months ago and I am now 50 and I have just recently started with some aerobic exercises 3 times per week and to me it looks like this aerobic has something to do with my increased armpit sweating. What do you think this could be? Thanks!

Maybe you are at about your menopause for this condition may also cause your armpit sweating too much for the estrogen loss but also there are many other causes-such as the drop of hormone levels and though it is normal to have some armpit sweat nothing that is too much and therefore armpit sweating way too much is not a pleasant condition but anyway I will tell you what I do to reduce my excessive armpit sweating-I apply usually drysol and I cover them with some plastic wrap and leave it that way during the night and it gives effects in the next about 8 days so when you notice you have the same armpit sweating too much again you just repeat the drysol procedure.

i had the same problem until i bought CERTAIN DRI 72 hour protection now i dont sweat as i did before..

Look up Mon Ray Antiperspirant. This was at the gym where I work out. This really helped me. I was changing my shirt two to three times a day.

Your excessive armpit sweating at age 50 is most likely a result of menopause. I am 47 years old and for the past few years I have had the same problem. My advice would be first to see your gynaecologist and get your hormone levels checked. Even if they are normal, it's still most likely caused by menopause. There is no magic cure. I find certain dri to be helpful, but still wear a mild deodorant like lady speed stick. Walk with wipes to freshen up when you feel excessively hot (hot flashes) during the day.

honestly people shouldnt use anti perp. deo. its not good for you it blocks the body natural waste areas and you should let your bodt excrete what it needs to. buy a deo that has natural enzymes that keep the orders to a min. but still let your bosy get rid of waste. why do you keep it in, it will need to leave somewhere! talk about zits and such!! good luck.