I have recently started doing some PR job for some very important office and am supposed frequently to have that official meeting that are usually followed by public attention and that's where I have this excessive sweating problems in public. The thing is that whenever I know I have some business meeting I start having this excessive sweating problems especially if they are public related. This is really a big problem for me for it is so obvious and I would like to solve that somehow if it is possible so is there anyone to tell me some good advice for this excessive sweating.

Hi! It is more likely you have some problems with your sweat glands or even some thyroid problems that causes hormonal changes but also may leas to excessive sweating problems especially in more stressed situation such as public presentation. I suppose your hands, feet and armpits are the most affected with this excessive sweating condition and it could even causes you hyperhidrosis - that is how my elder brother was diagnosed and in his case excessive sweating condition was caused by some sort of nervous system disorder and it were almost always related with his anxiety panics. Anyway my brother first was treated with some procedure called drysol method but lately he decided to try with botox treatment.

I have the same problem for 10 years now and nobody can figure it out, it affects my career and public presentations

I personally think its anxiety i get dis problem aswell really bad the last while im not 2 bad if im wif sumone i no an trust but its not nice