Hi, I am 32 years old male and I am having problem with my sweating. Since I remember I always had problems with sweating. Now it is very embarrassing as I have business meetings and sweaty armpits look very ugly. I don't know how to stop sweating or at lease make it lees. I hope someone has idea.

Hi, sweating becomes bigger and bigger problem today. There are many antiperspirant deodorants which may help you to reduce your sweating. Also you may try aluminum chloride or malt vinegar. Also there is last option to try injection of botox or some surgical removing of skin which would destroy sweat glands.

try this product called certain dri it works really well apply before bed and make sure u haven't take and shower in at least 2 hours because if your pours are open it will burn bad

I too had way too much sweating going on under my arm pits. I've been using Certain Dri for 5 years now and I no longer go through the embarassment of that huge wet spot under my armpits. It says to apply at night for the next day but I use it in the morning like every other anti perspirent . Try it and you will like the results. It does cost more,around $6. but you will save much more money on the shirts that won't be ruined.