hi
I am 22yrs old and its been less dan a year since i became sexually active and i have one sex partner and we have been faithful to each other. he practices withdrawal during sex. the last tym i had sex with him was on the 21st of march and dat was 2 day after my period. on the 31st of march my period started again its normal...the flow is normal although sometyms heavy...this new development is scary and its the first tym this is happening although i used contraceptives but that was on the 21st...i dont know wat cld have ignited the period again...pls does anyone have a suitable and strong answer to this question

Because you did have sex on a day that you missed your pill, pregnancy could be a possibility but the bleeding you had sounds as though it could be break-through bleeding, meaning that you will get your period soon. The very same happend to me, i had sex, thought i was pregnant but a day or two later had the same type of bleeding as you so i wasn't pregnant. But just to be careful, take a test or even go to your GP but please don't stress as that could mess up your period and make you worry even more. :)