I have never had any digestive problem before and I have never thought about it. Anyway, few months ago I think I started to constipate. I see I need any solution, because that is not so easy to live like this. I do not know what to do; I have one friend that uses Citrucil. He told me it works much better then other medicine, Metamucil, so I want to hear if there is anyone with the same problem, to tell me what to do.

I have chronic constipation and bloated stomach for many years now. I have something to tell you because I have tried both Citrucil and Metamucil. Citrucil I tried for three weeks with drinking plenty of water. I have heard Metamucil should be better to treat constipation, because it contains fiber and it is going to help softening stools. It was safe to use so I am planning to continue with this medicine twice a day. My doctor told me it might take a few days to get me started, but it should works. Then, with time, I should be able to drop it once a day if everything goes well. I can recommend you Metamucil, and do not forget to drink water, you could add lemon juice to change its flavor and add some C Vitamin. You can also go and buy some prune juice and drink this or eat some prunes.