:'( Hi guys i am terrifying right now i cant even type..i've had gas issues way back when i was a kid..
it was all cured..but this is severe..
by the beginning of the new year 2011.. I got this severe gas problem in my stomach
it was irritating my stomach for 5 days... this time it didnt go away..
my bowels are also messed up..I had incomplete bowel movements
which I feel sometimes i am constipated..sometimes it's semi loose and thin.stomach is not bloated or anything..
but i have gurgling noise in my stomach..i hear bubbles when i go to sleep..and i cant sleep and i constantly burps..no vomiting though but it feels nauseated sometimes..i had some maalox at that time and i was relieved..
i felt i came back to normal.i was able to eat food and didnt felt gassy..
the problems went away for a while but for the last few days they have returned.
..why is it coming back?
I was a happy person before..didn't get much anxious for anything..since my stomach problem started i cant sleep..:-( I am scared to go to hospitals and checkups...but i went to doctor and they took blood, thyroid and some tests...don know the results yet..i have lost weight too.i am freaking outta here... i dont want to get any serious illness..you know what i mean...please someone help ease my mind i am so scared..i feel like crying :-(

OK, calm down, there's no need to panic. Stress and anxiety can cause constipation and gas. Wait for the test results. You can probably solve your problem by regulating your eating habits, that's all. Eat lots of fruits, vegetables, cereals, whole grains and prunes, as all these are high fibre foods. Constipation and gas can be caused by dehydration resulting from insufficient intake of fluids and water. A change in diet or meal timings can result in constipation and gas. Consuming a diet, deficit in fiber can lead to constipation and gas. Constipation and gas can be a side effect of a medicine. Are you taking any? A bowel disorder can cause constipation and gas in an occasional person. Consuming aloevera juice for constipation can be very beneficial. Any kind of exercise in the daily schedule can help in relieving constipation and gas. Try this. Take care. :-)

Thanks for the message...but i wasn't constipated a lot...i got thin semi loose stool but incomplete...but now i dont feel any upset stomach after having aciphex...but i haven't got my appetite back...i dont have any stomach painn..but i dont feel hungry so that causes me loose my weight...:-(
i am already very skinny..i dont want to look awful losing more weight....i've heard that stomach upset feeling can be a serious illnesss..it could be colon problems or something gynecological ....thts what i am scared of.. i am afraid about the blood results...then they will ask me to do more tests :-(

Hi there! I'm glad that you feel better now. Do not be afraid of your blood results, maybe you'll just need to take some vitamin and mineral supplements. Any illness can affect a previously hearty appetite. If the illness is treatable, the appetite should return when the condition is cured. Keep a record of what you eat and drink for 24 hours, then discuss it with your doctor. Take care.

Thanks,,,,i've got my blood,thyroid.h pylori results ..results wer Normal...:-) i am taking medicine for acid reflux now..i didnt get any gas feeling after that..but i dont know how long i should take it..I am afraid if i stop taking that medicine tht my problem will come back...:-( i dont know if i should go and see a GI doctor for further checkups..i dont have any symtoms until now.. nywys thanks for all your message and support..

Well, I'm not sure how long you should take that medicine for acid reflux, but I'm sure you can find a lot of information about in on the net. It's weird that your doctor didn't tell you how long you should take it...maybe you could just call him and ask. What's the name of the medicine? My friend's taking Omeprazole, maybe I could ask her...

i got prescribed aciphex..all symptoms were gone after taking it..so i only took it for 5 days..Now i feel normal and i gained 4 pounds in one and a half week after i was healed...Thanks for the message :-)

Hi! You are welcome! I'm glad that you feel better now. :-D

This happens to me every so often when my diet goes pair shaped..best way that eorks for me is: drink plenty of water throughout the day (apprx 6-8glasses) hav an apple a day. (Oranges can give u gass and bananas constipate) hav a gud balance of proteins and fats and keep ur fibre levels up so mayb 2 slices of wholegrain bread. And MAKE SURE u dont eat outside food i.e.junk or any foods with preservatives..so for me chicken and rice or tuna n brown bread worked wonders..good luvk and dont stress