Hello. I was wondering could anybody help me because I don’t know what to do with my digestive problems.
I am 45 years old and I have never had any problems of this sort before.
Recently I started to suffer from a terrible bout of gas and stomach bloating. My symptoms were also accompanied with long lasting constipation. I don’t know what could cause these symptoms because my eating habits didn’t change lately.
I heard that some fiber diets could help me but I don’t know which to choose because I heard of some Metamucil and Citrucel diets. Every one has his own side effect and I would like to hear your opinion on it.

You are right. Fiber diets are ultimate cure for your problems and you are definitely on a right path.
There are plenty internet discussions about the right choice between those two diets. I don’t wonna put words in your mouth so I will tell you most important facts about both of them.
Citrucel fiber diet can reduce the incidence of constipation by absorbing water to naturally soften and add bulk to stools. A lack of fiber can cause your body to experience gas and other unpleasant side effects.
Citrucel converted insoluble cellulose fiber into a 100% soluble fiber called methylcellulose. This patented formula dissolves completely and will not cause excess gas. Metamucil has almost same principles.
Metamucil is a bulk-forming laxative that contains no chemical stimulants. They have almost same side effects so whatever you choose I believe you are not going to make a mistake.