I've been getting a lot of sharp pains in my rear end and kind of embaressed to tell people about it. All my life I have had bowel promblems. I have had to go to the doctors lots of times to have enimas (spellcheck) To this day I still don't use to bathroom right and I think that's why I have sharp pains. What makes it work if I eat popcorn, drink a lot of juice, or when I take medicine to help me go to the bathroom. The pain makes me freezes up and when I go to school my friends look at me like I'm crazy because I don't participate in gym or anything because the sharp pains comes out of nowhere. I honestly don't know what to do, I pray and scream at night (that's when it hurts the most) because it hurts so bad.

i know what it feels like!  Often constipation produces your symptoms and I have found chocolate and bananas made things go really bad. Try drinking lots of water, i found drinking a glass of prune juice daily helps heaps. Do see a gynaecologist please as my symptoms were endometriosis which had grown my ovaries to my bowel, producing these aweful pains. I went 20 years with I diagnosed severe endometriosis and I wish it had been found earlier.