I am a tweaker. Up till now have been in the closet. Recently my wife discover my vise and to my surprise didnt divorce me.

We are trying to find out if when i am tweaking, can she actually have meth enter her system through transfer of bodily fluids, like sweat and (really cum is what we are worried about)

But also sweat.
tried to google several variations and only found stuff about penis size! A competent answer would really be appreciated. I love my wife and also our intimacy, but have no desire to well you understand.

thanks in advance to anyone that can help!
4521

hey dude if i thought itd get me high Id blow you
no you arent transfering drugs to your wife, when drugs go into your body theyre metabolised, same as when you drink orange juice you dont piss orange juice, it gets metabolised and broken down....

I believe it does! I had been questioning if my bf was using meth for the last year... I had noticed a difference in our sexlife he became crazy and robotic pure sex no love... I noticed at times too that he had weird B.O and I noticed a different taste with oral sex... I also developed bad painful acne on the side of my face and neck only on the side that I would lay next to him under his armpit/chest... I also found myself to be extremely wiped out the next 3 days after having sex with him when I suspected him of doing meth.... He recently shared with me that it was not my imagination but that he was using meth occasionally... A drug test proved it and yes he was containmenating me small traces were fround in his body fluid!

Hi, I was having sex with someone that was using meth. I went in for surgery today and they wouldn't do the surgery because I tested positive for meth. The last sexual encounter was Friday it's Monday. I'm pissed at myself. I've been clean for 4 1/2 years. I won't do it again.

Oh bs. I have never done a drug in my whole life. And my doc found meth in my system so i call bs bs bs. Never done a drug ever.

how funny it does because i wont have sex with my husband when he does it because im not ok with my f*****g vagina burning from that nasty sh*t people think is cool to use.

Me and my wife have been together for 20 years+ and even though I have have dabbled using meth my wife has used a lot a lot and has hidden it every time she falls off the wagon I only know when she starts using because of certain thing that happen compared to when she’s not using, IE the body twitches when she is sleeping, paranoia, the excessive eating with weight loss we obviously know some of the signs. so when we have used together in the past and have had sex I noticed that I get meth penis where it’s just limp and doesn’t stay hard. so that one of the reasons I don’t ever use. But now that she is on a long binge and says that she not all the signs are there and not to mention when we have sex it just like I get meth penis, I’m totally into it and then I go limp like for no reason just like I smoked meth it crazy. I just haven’t found any scientific evidence on this yet it’s just weird. I mean if i masterbate im fine it’s just when I’m having sex with her