I really try to lead a healthy life. I am 27 years old and until several years ago, I had almost 20 extra kilos. I managed reducing the weight to normal by excessive training and diets. Now I am in excellent shape but there is one problem bothering me. I cannot get a good ten, my skin burns very easily and I cannot spend more then couple of hours in the sun. I have heard about a skin rejuvenation technique called micro-dermabrasion. What can you tell me about it?

First of all, spending couple of hours in the strong sun is not good for anyone, with or without sensitive skin, and I would not recommend you or anyone, to practice. Especially now, when the amount of dangerous rays are getting higher almost each year. Microdermabrasion is a procedure whose main purpose is refreshing and revitalizing the skin. It is performed by a plastic surgeon, and sometimes more then one treatment is necessary. Still, this will not make your skin more resistant, but it will be healed.