Hey,
I am planning on buying Micro Diet shakes. Did anyone try it?
Thanks for reply!

Hey there,
I am using shakes now. They have 3 flavours: vanilla, chocolate and strawberry. Shakes are quite tasteful and you just mix them with water. Micro Diet shakes contain one-third of all of the protein, carbohydrates, vitamin, minerals and trace elements your body needs. I like Micro Diet shakes and I will continue drinking them- in past month I lost 13 pounds and I consider that a big success!!!

Where can I find Micro Diet Products...?
Thanks
-Gwen

I used Micro Diet about 15yrs ago when it was a multi-level market. I had such great results myself from 265 down to 219 in 7wks that I became a distributor for them. The best thing I can tell you in advance is get the book and read it thru first! They have a very good approach to keeping you from plateauing so that you continue to lose. Once you find your happy weight you can maintain by substituting 1 meal a day. Another rule of thumb for eating supermarket food is as easy as 1-2-3. Look at the label...they all have so much info required by law these days... if you want to lose weight faster allow 1 grm fat per 100 calories....lose weight slower allow 2 grams of fat per 100 calories...mantain weight allow up to 3 grams of fat per 100 calories. Anyone can remember 1-2-3....if it doesn't have a label on it guess what??? DON"T EAT IT!!!!! Last but not least...EXERCISE!!!! you must exercise or else for every pound of weight you lose 1/2 lb of it will be lean body mass (LBM) Exercise.....a lot! I worked out 4-5 times a week 1-2 hrs per night after putting in 8-9 hrs at work...but I was never out of energy....Great Products....not the most flavorful stuff on the planet....but do you want to lose weight or what?
Again...read the book....exercise....weights are the best.....

Please someone tell me know how to purchase Micro Diet Shakes.

diet---!

I heard about micro diet and read the book as well; I’m looking everywhere but somehow just seem extremely difficult to find it, like...they disappear from hearth face.... Does anyone can help me? I’m desperate looking for it. Thanks.
My e-mail: Tammahara@yahoo.de

I used the Micro Diet Program years ago and kept the weight off for a long period of time. I'd love to try it again but cannot locate it either on the Web or through old contacts. Can anyone direct me where to catch up with this program again.

Hi I tried this diet in the 80's it was brilliant, I lost so much weight and inches. I think I am going to try it again. Anne

I also used these products some years ago and had incredible results, I was on the road all the time , staying in hotels and had found I was putting on weight. Once I started the diet plan I stopped eating from the hotel kitchen's and had a shake each night instead, it also pleased my boss as my expense's claims each month reduced, I think it's why I got really good 3 monthly wage bonuses. So, good for more than weight loss ... hahahah

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
********** ********** ***********
Tell me where or how to contact a supplier of microdiet products. If you give me the information and I am successful with purchasing microdiet bars, shakes and dinners, I will gladly pay you!!! Marlene McDaniel

Were can i purchase it