could anyone help me..? cause everytime the surroundings getting colder a white spot came out in my legs and arms....what's this?/ thanks!!

Hello! Have you seen a dermatologist over the matter?

My mother and sister suffer from idiopathic guttate hypomelanosis. I guess I took after my father’s family. They have these small white spots on their lower legs and arms and my sister even developed some on her chest. They are both light-skinned but this disorder may also affect those with darker skins.

Does anybody in your family have similar problems? It usually appears when a person starts to get older, after the age of 40 but younger people can also develop it.
The cause is not known but it is suspected that there is a lack of melanin in the skin cells, as well as the lack of cells that produce melanin. Some believe they appear due to sun damage. They do not have a viral descend and they don’t predispose to skin cancer.
There are things you can do to remove the spots and they include cryotherapy, dermabrasion or microdermabrasion, topical steroids or tretinoin cream.
My mom and sister didn’t undergo any treatment as they didn’t bother them so much and they just learned to live with the spots. It made it easier for them to know that the spots don’t cause any harm.
It doesn’t mean you have the same condition, so it would be best if you saw a derm.

yeah my father and my grandma also suffer these kind of disease or whatever(i dont know if it's a disease or inherited it through my parents)...
well thanks for your opinion and time God Bless!!=)

Hello again! Idiopathic guttate hypomelanosis is inherited. Have you seen a dermatologist? What is the condition your family have?