I have lot of black spots on my face ,this causing me mentaly very weak,stund to facing someone,what i need to do for a fast removel?

Are you talking about blackheads or dark marks ?

yes
dark marks

You can get rid of them with multiple things!

Stay out of the sun. Basking in the sun’s rays will only make your skin produce more melanin and help to keep the black spots dark. To help fade your dark spots, avoid going out in the sun during peak hours — between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. — and be sure to wear A hat, sunscreen , and sunglasses! 

also, start using home microdermabrasion. Netrogena makes a good one! It is fast and in the long run will make your skin glowing. clinquie makes a wonderful dark spot corrector! 

Im not a professional , but I do love beauty and the aspects of it. true beauty lies within , no matter how self cocissus you are, your perosnality is what shines threw!

What about the spots causing by pimples,is it also same answer that you given out.

Do you pop your pimples? If you do that I'ds why they leave dark spots. If you don't they just take a while to go away.