I didn’t know that Kathy Griffin did so mush plastic surgeries. I liked her look in “Suddenly Susan”, that was before she done all the things. I am not sure but when she said that she done nose job, chemical skin peel, botox…I wanted to see some pictures. I saw those with straighten hair. She is going to become alien soon!

Yes, Kathy Griffin had 10 different procedures: nose job, lasik eye surgery, botox, chemical hair straightening, brow lift, facial resurfacing, micro dermabrasion, chemical skin peels and liposuction. I liked her in “Seinfeld” and “Mad about You”.

I was reading one article in which I saw pictures of her when she was 17 years old. Yes, the picture is black and white and it is hard to imagine her without red hair but then again it is absolutely unbelievable how much she has changed herself with all those plastic surgeries.

And she was looking a little bit geeky in high school. Also she has done her first surgery when she was only 26 years old and the first surgery was nose job. After that she has done lipo and on her website she has posted photos of before and after the lipo surgery and she said that she is never going to do it again and that the best way to look good is diet and exercising.