Many people in recent years have used acupuncture for "face-lift", but I am looking for acupuncturists who specialized in facial rejuvenation acupuncture. I was hoping that someone would inform me more about benefits of rejuvenation program. How many treatments are needed and what are the procedures that this treatment is consisted of? I am 38 years old, female.

I believe that the advantage of our rejuvenation program lies in its holistic approach that addresses the actual causes of skin aging due to aging factors as opposed to procedures like plastic surgery which masks without correcting the underlying imbalances. The therapy involves 2-3 acupuncture treatments each week for 6-8 weeks, facial massage twice a week for the same duration, but normally, most people opts for the long term perspective which require acupuncture treatments.