Hi, not so long time ago I shared my problem with millions of young people – acne!!! There was no tonic or losion or any other product that could`ve helped me. Recently, 3 weeks ago, I`ve started using the microdermabrasion kit few times a week and finally there is some result. My skin looks clearer on the first sight. There are (of course) some difficulties in removing the microdermabrasion cream, but all you have to do is splash your face with

Well, home microdermabrasion kits are cheaper than a plastic surgery I guess. But, after using microdermabrasion kit I had also some trouble with removing the cream off my face. But, even worse, some particle from the cream got into my eye. So, I suggest a very thorough splashing for your face and rubbing of eyebrows, eyelashes and edges of hairline. Microdermabrasion kit removes dead skin cells. It gave me a gentle epidermal abrasion (and the stuff in my eye), and my skin looks better. I wonder could it be the end of my acne problem...